Domaine de Boisbuchet Summer Workshops
Domaine de Boisbuchet is a unique, off-the-wall design destination situated on the French countryside. WantedDesign is excited to partner with them again to offer the opportunity for one design student to take part in a Boisbuchet’s Summer Workshop in 2018. Each year they organize Boisbuchet a series of interdisciplinary workshops where students and professionals from all over the world come together for a week of experimental work with renowned designers, architects and artists. All 2018 workshops will be announced in the next few weeks.
The terms and conditions for our competition are:
– Each participant must be over 18 years old and inscribed as a student at a US university.
– He / She must send to firstname.lastname@example.org in one single email: a CV (including a scan of the valid student’s ID) and a 250 words paragraph about his / her interest in participating in Boisbuchet’s 2018 workshops.
– Entries are due May 21st.
– The competition’s winner will receive each one gratis place in a Boisbuchet 2017 summer workshop (worth $1,005.00), selected by the winner from amongst those 2018 workshops where places are available. www.boisbuchet.org
— The winner will also receive one round trip airfare from NY, LA, Miami or SF to Paris courtesy of XL airways for US applicants.
– The winner, as selected by Boisbuchet and WantedDesign, will be notified by May 30, 2018 and will have two weeks to confirm their workshop (based on availability).
We look forward to your application!